- benefits from latest developments and enriched functionalities,
- optimizing your daily operations,
- avoiding obsolescence and costly replacements,
- ensuring full compatibility with recent hardware and software,
- benefits from access to the manufacturer's support via Scadalliance,
- extending an investment that exceeds the cost of the product alone.
Generally speaking, having the most recent version of a product or software facilitates the operation and evolution of your control systems.
In practice, the update includes different steps carried out by Scadalliance or by your integrator:
- backup of the existing application and configuration,
- installation of the new version,
- operational checks,
- additional programming (on request) to add new functionalities,
- tests and validation of proper operation,
- backup and new programming available,
- training (on demand) for users on the new features.