The DataGate software is the heart of the operation and maintenance platform for HWM instrumentation systems equipped with telemetry functions.
It includes various tools and services designed to facilitate all instrument operations, from their implementation in the field to data exploitation:
- Logger configuration management, with the possibility of remote modification of the operating parameters of each logger (alarm thresholds, sampling frequency, etc.)
- Automatic retrieval and archiving of transmitted data and alarms
- Monitoring and diagnosis of logger communication faults
- Operator alerts for alarms or system faults (emails, SMS/Text messages)
- Availability of the data for visualization and processing applications or for third party applications (Excel, SCADA software, billing software, etc.)
DataGate can be offered as a hosting service on HWM or Scadalliance servers, via a secure Internet access accessible on any computer, tablet or smartphone.
It can also be installed on your own computer system if you wish to have a completely private system.
The software allows a hierarchical administration of user accounts, with the possibility of grouping sites and configurable visibility domains to create multi-client service portals.
DataGate's visualization and processing tools (HWM Online, PressView, etc.) offer different resources, depending on the applications of the instruments:
- Geolocation of instrumented sites on interactive maps
- Grouping of sites for specific treatments (e.g., Sectorization of networks)
- Alarm logs
- Trend curves with various functions such as scrolling, zooming, etc.
- Detailed display of pressure transients ('Waterhammer' applications)
- Various calculations (average, minimum, maximum, volumes, etc.)
- Generation of reports and consumption comparison tools
- Pressure control-regulation (Pegasus applications)